We love dance parties, and holiday dance parties are one of our favorites! The playlist below is what the kids and I will be grooving to this Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Playlist For Kids
- Sugar, Sugar by the Archies
- The Friendship Song by Carbon Leaf
- We’re Going To Be Friends by Jack Johnson
- You’ve Got A Friend In Me by Randy Newman
- We Go Together by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John
- I’ll Be There by the Jackson 5
- Big Rock Candy Mountain by the Wonder Kids
- Skidamarink by John Archambault and David Plummer
- Thank You For Being A Friend by Andrew Gold
Do you have any other songs to add? Let me know and I’ll put them in!
Thank you for stopping by! For more play times full of laughter and learning, please join us on Facebook or follow along on Pinterest.
Disclosure: Afffiliate links are used in this post