Final Game Mascot Bracket
2017 Mascot Bracket
Get the whole family excited about March Madness with printable mascot brackets. These mascot brackets let kids in on the fun of choosing a bracket. Unlike a regular bracket, we do a new one each round, so that the kids can stay engaged.
Kids can be involved this way with each game. They’ll choose which mascot they like for each game, track which team wins, mark whether their team won.
How to play with the Mascot Bracket:
- Print out the Round 1 mascot brackets. (round 1)
- Print out the Round 2 mascot brackets. (round 2)
- Print out the Sweet 16 mascot brackets. (round 3)
- Print out the Elite 8 mascot bracket. (round 4)
- Print out the Final 4 mascot bracket. (round 5)
- Print out the Finals mascot bracket. (round 6)
- Each region has its on page. Each head to head game is marked by dotted lines.
- You’ll see that there are a few places with 2 teams listed. Those are for the First Four games, which will be played this week to determine which team is a part of the bracket. (We will update the bracket once those games are decided.)
- Pick the teams you want to win each game. For the first round, each page will have 8 winners.
- Fill out the bracket before the games begin – round 1 games start Thursday at noon EST.
We will update this page with brackets for additional rounds as the tournament moves along, so bookmark this page and check back in with us!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter here, for simple play ideas right into your mailbox!