Yesterday I posted about reading SHHH by Kevin Henkes for the Virtual Book Club for Kids, and today I am very excited to announce the Pleasantest Thing’s first ever giveaway! Harper Collins is providing one Pleasantest Thing reader with a free copy of SHHH.
SHHH is an adorable book, in which a little girl notices that the entire house is quiet as everyone else is sleeping, and, in the closing pages of the book, the little girl wakes them all up with a rousing series of “good morning” wishes to all. I know that this is definitely a book I can relate to!
Also, be sure to check out the Kevin Henkes site, which has lots of Kevin Henkes related goodies, such as printable stickers, videos, and book related activities.
In order to enter the giveaway, please leave a comment below, making sure to include your email address. The email address is mandatory to enter the giveaway.
- The giveaway is open for entry from Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time until Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The winner will be chosen randomly via random number generator and announced on this post. I will also notify the winner via email.
- The winner must reply to me within 72 hours of the announcement and email. If there is no response, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- This giveaway is open only to U.S. residents ages 18 and older.
- Please click here for complete giveaway rules.
Please also check out other Kevin Henkes giveaways at other blogs participating in the Virtual Book Club for Kids (I’ll be adding more as more giveaways are announced):
Chester’s Way at Toddler Approved
Old Bear at No Twiddle Twaddle and at Reading Confetti
Circle Dogs at Inspiration Laboratories
My Garden at Crafty Moms Share
Chrysanthemum at Ready, Set, Read!
Sheila Rae, The Brave at Juggling With Kids
Owen at Royal Baloo
Wemberly Worried at The Educators’ Spin On It
Lilly’s Purple Purse at Mommy And Me Book Club
Jessica at Crayon Freckles
A Good Day at Adventures In Reading With Kids
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations, Julie! I will be sending you an email shortly.
If you would like to join us for more play and activities, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter or subscribe.