“Let’s make a card, Mommy!” My four year old wanted to make a birthday card – but not just any birthday card – the biggest, brightest, happiest Happy Birthday card possible.
This was the perfect time to work with our sponsor, Blue Mountain, on this post.
We looked through their Printable Birthday Cards to choose several to put into our ultimate birthday card poster!
To make our cards, we used:
- Printable Birthday Cards from Blue Mountain
- glue, tape, or staples
- poster board
- birthday decorations – we used pompoms and wrapping ribbon. You could also use stickers or stamps, or glitter.
1. Print the cards (we used some from Blue Mountain’s print at home birthday card section). They have lots of choices perfect for kids to give or receive.
2. Once you’ve selected your cards, cut them out the cards — great fine motor practice!
3. Lay the cards out on the poster board, and glue them on.
4. Decorate it! We taped wrapping paper ribbons and large pompoms all over to make them even more festive.
Glitter was mentioned…but I managed to distract him. This time…
Then deliver your EXTRA LARGE birthday card – and get some extra large smiles!