We love simple activities – and what’s simpler than using glue? Most of these can be done with things you likely already have in your craft supplies. We chose 12 of our favorite glue projects from around the web – focusing on activities that are simple and that kids are sure to love!
These projects are all fun ways to exercise creativity, and gripping glue bottles helps with grasp strengthening – which is important for building strength for handwriting!
- Paint on Wet Glue from Housing a Forest
- Homemade Silly Putty from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Slime from The Pleasantest Thing
- Cosmic Suncatchers from Babble Dabble Do
- DIY Glue Paint from the Pleasantest Thing
- Batik prints from Pink and Green Mama
- Glue Ornaments from Dirt and Boogers
- Glue and sand creative table from Tinkerlab
- Nature Suncatchers from The Pleasantest Thing
- Magic Erupting Glue Paint from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Salt Painting from Jojoebi Designs
- Make Leaves from Pink and Green Mama
Any other glue projects you love? Let me know and I’ll add them to the list!