I Spy…some football fans looking for a fun printable game! This Football I Spy game is a fun one for sports lovers.
Looking for I Spy games for other sports? Check out our I Spy eBook, which includes baseball, basketball, ice sports, and soccer I Spy games. Click here to order the book, or click here to read more about its 60 games to print & play!
Play Football I Spy
For each item listed under the “Find” box, try to find how many of those items are in the collage above. Just write the number on the blanks!
Download and print –> Click here
There are other ways to play:
- Cut out the pictures in the find box. Place each cut picture on top of one of the pictures it matches in the collage.
- Draw lines from the pictures in the collage to their picture in the find box (this gets super messy and I actually find it frustrating to watch all the crazy lines – but my kids like it!).
- Tell stories based on where the pictures show up in relation to each other – for instance, the water bottle squirting on to the referees shirt.
Here’s the answer key, in case you need a hand:
My favorite thing about I Spy games is how portable they are. Print them out and you have entertainment waiting for the doctor, or in the car, or on the sidelines of a sibling’s activity. Or give them to kids during the big game!
Get all our simple play ideas (and I Spy Games!) straight to your inbox by signing up for our free newsletter here.
Want more ideas for indoor games? Check out these ideas:
- Dots and Boxes from What Do We Do All Day?
- Photo Memory Game from Betsy’s Photography
- Board Games for Nurturing Creativity from Adventure In A Box
- Sight Word Football Game from Sight and Sound Reading
- Noughts and Crosses with Toys from The Gingerbread House