Last minute, easy crafts are usually the ones that work well for me! My friend Erica from What Do We Do All Day and I got together to share a few ideas for easy Hanukkah crafts. Our video is below – it’s only a little over 8 minutes, in case you’re in a hurry!
Hanukkah Crafts for Kids
- Make Your Own Hanukkah Gelt – use it to play dreidel in case …oops! the chocolate coins are gone. Or glue it to a Hanukkah card.
- Masking Tape Menorah – we love the little yellow fingerprint flames!
- Make Your Own Dreidel – no clay required!
Hanukkah Books for Kids
(Amazon affiliate links used below)
- My First Chanukah by Tomie dePaola
- Hanukkah: A Counting Book by Emily Sper
- My toddler’s recommendation Biscuit’s Hanukkah by Alyssa Satin Capucilli. He saw it in the library and won’t put it down!
- Do you celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah? Check out this interfaith book list!