“But what can you actually do with babies?”
I hear this question all the time.
I’ve been on the other end of it, too. One day, as a sleep-deprived new-mom zombie (they sleep, just not consecutively, right?) I looked down at my infant, who was looking back at me. We were alone. Paternity leave was over. Grandparent extended stays had ended.
We were alone.
And I thought…”But what do I actually do with him?” Now I can tell you: Do babies spend most of the time sleeping, eating, pooping, and sleeping again? Yes.
Are there actual activities you can do with your baby in between those times? Yes.
And, as “most of the time” in the sleep/eat/poop stage turns into “some of the time” and as lying becomes rolling, and sitting, and crawling, and as those first tentative steps are made — there are more and more fun activities to do!
A set of go-to activities gives you a place to go when you are so tired and so busy you can’t even finish a cup of coffee while it’s warm. My ebook Zero to Two: the book of play is the go-to resource you need. 25 activities — all of which you and your little one can actually do.
What makes this book so great?
- We packed the book with activities to bring smiles and laughs and happy wiggles to your babies and toddlers.
- We covered each stage – whether your little one is lying, sitting, crawling, or toddling, this ebook has ideas for you.
- The book is written by real moms for real moms. We get time (and mess!) constraints. So we only chose activities that we actually do in our homes. So we can tell you that YOU can do them in YOUR home.
- Detailed instructions, illustrated with photographs.
- Printables included.
- All this for only $8.99!
But, are the activities really simple?
Ever hear that something is super simple – and even though you recognized that it must be simple, you still couldn’t quite figure it out?
Me, too. So in this book we walk you through each activity. We made sure to include activities using items you most have on hand. Each activity includes an easy to follow, step-by-step guide. Loads of pictures show you how to do each activity.
From playing with colored bubbles (my contribution!) to printable puppets to stroller cards to homemade mobiles and music exploration, there are lots of playful and practical ideas for your babies and toddlers.
Check out this video if you’d like a sneak peek of ideas for babies and toddlers to paint, shake, discover, play, splash, squish, and pretend!
Yes! I need this book. Where do I get it?
- You can buy the book now (click here!).
- You will get an email with a link to click and download it.
- Download it to your personal computer, read it and print any pages (or all!) when you want them.
- You may even be able to download on your mobile device, but I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices (that’s what I do!)
Go ahead – grab the book. And get 25 activities that you can actually do in the moment (there will be many, many moments!) where you are alone – and stumped – and need an easy and fun idea!