Hi! Thank you for stopping by. Here you will find fun and easy ways to engage your children.
I’m a mom to 3 active kids, and I’ve had my share of Pinterest fails, so I tend to keep things simple. The ideas we enjoy the most are easy to set up and fun! This blog offers ideas for fun with children in mind, including art projects, games, learning ideas, snacks, and more. There will also be the occasional parenting article, or tip as I stumble upon something that makes life easier.
Looking for SUPER Simple Play Ideas?
Check out these links below -these are some of our most popular ideas to try:
- Make straw rockets
- Good Night Moon sensory bottle — Love the glitter in this one!
- DIY color block puzzles – using Duplos!
- Exploding soap experiment (this one is less messy than it sounds!)
- Lego Games – quick party or playdate games to try!
- Family game night ideas — all you need for these is a pencil and paper
- Fun and Learning Games with Legos
- 35 Pompom activities for Toddlers
- I Spy Games
If you like what you see, please join our fun and subscribe!